Contents insurance

Comprehensive cover for your belongings, fixtures & fittings

Contents insurance is designed to cover the cost of replacing your belongings should they be lost or damaged.

This includes all the possessions you would normally take with you when moving home - from household goods to your fixtures and fittings.To help ensure you and your guests have the protection you need, our contents insurance offers additional cover for:

  • Accidental loss or theft of personal money and credit cards
  • Loss or damage of up to £7,500 of your office equipment
  • Loss or damage of up to £5,000 of your valuables
  • Replacement of keys and locks following theft
  • Loss or damage to visitors personal effects

What's more, you can extend your policy to cover your contents for accidental damage and to cover portable items such as laptops, cameras and mobile phones.

Have you already got a quote?

Just enter your reference to recall your insurance quote.